Recruiting for a Telecoms Engineer to work on our clients newly awarded Project in the amazing top ten cities to live – The Netherlands.
Leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard-working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Site based lead engineer.
- Prefer to have technical ability in all aspects of Telecom/ICT/Security Engineering & Design
- Understanding of Design and specification of Telecom/ICT/Security Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with project manager to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables.
- Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
- Assist in the continual improvement of QA/QC Systems and execute project reviews.
- Provide technical support to the estimating & commercial teams.
- Manage end to end procurement during project lifecycle.
- Mentoring and coaching of subordinates.
- RCDD/CNIDP or similar
- Electrical Engineering bachelors degree or similar
- Hyperscale Data Centres or Large Scale Construction Projects
- 7 Years industry experience
- Preferred/not mandatory experience as a team lead.
- Excellent Vendor management
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent Problem solver
- Effective communication