Currently seeking Electricians to cover locations in Ireland: Kildare / Carlow / Kilkenny /Meath / Monaghan / Louth/ Wicklow/ Dublin city. With 5 regional depots in the Republic of Ireland .The client manages over 1 million street lights and covers EV charging points nationwide.
Salary is up to €52,160 with Van, Fuel Card, IPAD, Full PPE, Specialist Tools, Toll Tag and Benefits. Working hours: Monday to Friday: 8am – 4:30pm. Flexible working is available and optional overtime.
We are currently looking to recruit Electricians to carry out works on public lighting and also industrial EV charging projects
We are looking for ambitious people who want to grow with our client’s company. As they are already a multinational utility business, their aim is to be a leading electrical contracting business over the next 5 years.
Some of your role will involve:
- Containment installs (Tray, trunking, ladder, conduit)
- Control panel wiring
- Electrical installation works (Public lighting and General electrical installations i.e. EV chargers),
- Setting out jobs from drawings and specifications
- Testing systems.
- Client Liaison,
- Cable Fault repairs/Column Knockdowns/Non-Routine Repairs
- Initial Site visits and surveys of PL installations
- Working alongside and interacting with civils teams
What do I need to be successful in the role?
Working on our public lighting contracts, you will be able to demonstrate competency in various types of electrical installations.
- Successful candidates will possess appropriate electrical qualifications and FETAC FAS/SOLAS grading accreditation.
- You will thrive in a team environment, whilst also being able to work independently.
- You must have the ability to complete risk assessments to ensure work is completed correctly and safely
- applicants are required to hold a full Irish driving licence, (class C preferred for Public Lighting positions)
- It would be a benefit if you have – Safe Pass, Manual Handling, vehicle mounted MEWP. Having a CSCS in SLG and electrical testing and verification qualification would be an advantage.
We know that some applicants don’t apply unless they think they tick all the boxes – but we are saying don’t worry! We would much rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential! We know our strength comes from our differences and shared life experiences, so we are committed to offering a safe work environment, where individuals are respected.
What are the benefits for me?
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An enhanced employer pension contribution rate of 6%
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Free eye test vouchers and vouchers towards the cost of glasses (dependent on test results)
- Access to ‘Perks online’ – Benefits portal with 1000’s of high street, online, supermarket, cinema, travel and gym discounts.
- Agile ways of working for office colleagues.
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking collaborative team who will focus on your future career and development.