Recruiting for a E&I Supervisor to work on a new build pharmaceutical installation Project in Denmark. This is a PAYE position with a salary of €80-100k & €12k allowance + Flights, Rotation, Accommodation, Transfers and Holidays.
Leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe, and the UK.
Involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Power Generation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of various subcontractors, supervisors and chargehands
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site and leading by example
- Organising workers, plant, machinery and materials
- Supervise construction activities
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner
- Training employees and apprentices are provided with relevant work experience
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, clients, architects and engineers
E&I Trade Qualification or Degree
Supervisory or Management qualification desirable
3+ years experience in a Supervisor role
Experience working on projects of £50M in value
Experience managing large teams
Experience on industrial or pharmaceutical projects.
Experience with an MEP contractor
Well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
Offer a clear progression path , always seeking opportunities to promote from within
Offer educational assistance and promote CPD
Promote collaboration through various team building , social and charity events
Committed to employee wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Programme and an in house Health & Wellbeing advisor